DO YOU ALSO
What do I really want?
How can I finally
take steps forwards?
How do I handle this?
We often end up in situations in which we don't know well or even don't know how to tackle, do or endure them.
- How do I get rid of this blockage?
- How can I take action towards my goals?
- How can I overcome my fears to be able to continue?
- How can I enjoy life more?
- How do I combine my family life, work and me-time?
- Why can't I get out of this?
- Why does the same thing keep happening to me?
- Why do I always sabotage myself?
- Why do I keep procrastinating?
- Why can't I get my feelings under control?
- What am I good at?
- Where do I want to go with my life?
- What can I do better?
- What is happening to me?
- What should I do now?
How? What? Where? Why?
We often ask ourselves this regarding our own existence, but also regarding our relationships to others and to our work life. We wonder about this every day, but instead of finding answers, we just go on living to survive our growing questions-backpack. The questions are growing, doubt is increasing and now it brings stress. This stress causes demotivation and before we know it, we bury our feelings away deep down inside of us and our automatic pilot switches on = our survival mood. No feelings, just numb.
Don't allow this and certainly don't bury your feelings, because if you can't grow and keep moving forward, you just stand still and you will slowly disappear.